A Privately Owned Lodge
Find us next to the Vaal River (Free State side) via Boundary Road, which is easily accessed from the R59 after taking the Parys off-ramp on the N1 South. Positioned just downstream from the historic Vaal River Barrage, we are less than an hour's drive from Johannesburg and 20 minutes from Parys.
on the banks of the Vaal River near Parys, just an hour from Johannesburg.
- 39 Properties in total
- Sectional Title Development
- Monthly Costs: Levies + Electricity
- Services: Security, Gardening, and In house Maintenance
- Wildlife: Blesbok, Fellow deer, Impala, Zebra and a huge variety of Wild Birds
- All houses built above 100 year flood line
- 12 Hectare Estate
- 650m of Riverfront
- Estate also includes: Common Riverfront, Picnic Areas, Play-Park and Bomas, Boat Launch, Walkways, Pool, Tennis Court, Lapa, Gym and Club House
Activities: Quad biking, Mountain biking, Fishing, Boating, Canoeing/Kayaking, Picnicking, Bird Watching, Buck Watching, Walking